Just after Hewlett-Packard’s LaserJet Printer launch in 1984, Advantage incubated a service product in Silicon Valley, California that would eventually evolve into what is today known as managed print services.
The concept of a completely outsourced print and imaging service with a predictable spend and high-touch preventive service model became popular, especially with professional services firms that exist in a deadline-driven world of mission-critical printing. Our clients relied on the benefits of our outsourced infrastructure program and included it with their expansion. The result is a strong national footprint of Advantage employee-staffed services with our dual corporate offices located in San Francisco and New York City.
We continually enhance our tailored programs to meet your requirements.
- Work Process Flow expertise streamlines the necessary steps to receive, create/edit, store, send and produce documents.
- Our Fleet Discovery Study gives organizations a holistic view of all document production – whether it’s print, copy or digital.
- Our Ultimate Advantage Program allows the bundling of the equipment into the program – you no longer have to be in the equipment asset management business.
- Fleet Optimization services ensure that you have only the right equipment in the right place with the right functionality for the specific needs, with no unnecessary devices that consume space and energy.
- Consumables Management guarantees high-quality toners at the right place and time.
- Remote Monitoring and on-site support ensures reliable infrastructure – like dial tone on a telephone.
Advantage’s consultative and services based organization is invested in the long view of relationships, sustainability and service offerings. We embrace a set of Core Values and ethics that are uncommon in our industry. With our complete focus on your document infrastructure, you can now focus on the highest and best purpose that you contribute to your organization.