Why Managed Print Services
The printing, copying and imaging of documents is the last unmanaged cost center in an organization. It consumes 1% – 3% of annual revenues – and it needs to be managed.
Who has the time to manage the pieces? Who has the expertise within an organization? Most organizations are working on significant technological and business process initiatives, but printing does not have any weight of importance because the mistaken perception is that things are okay.
When printing and imaging costs are tallied up, organizations find that Managed Print Services takes the ordinary pieces of printing and imaging and delivers a complete document technology infrastructure in an extraordinary way.
Advantage’s Document Management Philosophy
Control Your Fleet
- Understand what equipment you have in your fleet and how it is being used
- Find out what the cost of your fleet really is – including any hidden costs such as people’s time
- Centralize the decision making in order to control expenses
- Apply cultural changes in your organization as necessary to maintain control
Optimize Your Fleet
- Once you have control of your fleet, you have the knowledge to make efficient changes
- Right-size for better utilization
- Reduce hardcopy costs with updated equipment
- Implement document capture technology
Enhance Business Processes
- At this stage, you can begin business process optimization
- Integrate document workflow capabilities into your organization
- Continuously monitor the progress you have made